This website provides information about the International Combat Stress Conference. Other stress control and debriefing resources including historical information also available here to assist you!
NOTICE: This website is unofficial and contains no classified materials or information.
Click here to register for the 2017 May Conference
USE LINK ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
. CALL FOR PRESENTERS
24TH INTERNATIONAL MILITARY AND CIVILIAN
COMBAT STRESS CONFERENCE
May 5,6 & 7, 2017
Tri-City Wellness Center, Carlsbad, California
This May marks the 24 year the combat stress conference has been held, making it the longest conference of itˇ¦s type in the world. Many consider the conference the Gold Standard when dealing with combat stress issues.
Each year the conference has a different focus. This year the focus will be on:
* Differentiating PTS from PTSD
* TBI and CTE and the parallels between Military Personnel, First Responders and Professional Football Players
* Neuropsychological test findings for TBI and CTE
* Integrative Treatment Programs for PTS, PTSD, TBI, CTE, etc.
* Professionals in Neuropsychology, Integrative Therapists, First Responders, Professional Football Players, Presidential VA Transition Team Staff, etc., will make presentations.
* Projected changes in VA services
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR REQUEST TO BE A PRESENTER BY MARCH 1, 2017
Bart P. Billings,Ph.D.
COL SCNG-SC, Military Medical Directorate (Ret.)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist CA PSY 7656
Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist CA LMFT 4888
-Director/Founder International Military & Civilian Combat Stress Conference
-Initial Enlisted Ranks and Retired as Medical Service Corps Officer with a total of 34 years in US Army
-Recipient of the 2014 Human Rights Award from Citizens Commission on Human Rights International & The University Of Scranton “Frank O’Hara Award” in 2016.
http://bartpbillings.com ("Invisible Scars" - Book Website)
Cell 760 500-5040
Ph 760 438-2788
NOTE: New book by Bart Billins - use the link INVISIBLE SCARS to the left for more information.