RULES FOR PSYCHONEUROSIS WARDS
1. Each patient on admission to have a hot drink.
2. Each patient to have three full meals a day unless otherwise ordered.
3. Do not discuss the symptoms with the patient.
4. Be firm and optimistic in all your deaJings with these patients.
5. No one is permitted in these wards unless assigned for duty.
6. The rapid cure of these patients depends on food, sleep, exercise, and the hopeful attitude of those who come in contact with them.
. . . .evacuation to the rear was painted in gloomy colors. The patients came to realize that leaving the division, or unit, meant probably the opportunity forever lost of having a part in its present victories and consequently in future honors and rewards.